Notice of Personal Data Processing
This Notice describes the types of information We may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://factorydirectcraft.com/index.php (the "Website") and Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This Notice applies to information We collect on this Website or in email and other electronic messages between you and this Website. It does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by a third party.
Data Controller: Who We Are.
Factory Direct Craft is responsible for this Notice and is a "Controller" for purposes of processing personal data and as defined in the GDPR. We are responsible for operating and maintaining the Website. Any trusted third parties with which We share your personal data as described in this Notice are "Processors" as defined in the GDPR.
Goods and Services: What We Offer.
The Website is a platform through which Factory Direct Craft provides information on its products, and sells products and services.
Personal Data: What We Collect.
We only collect basic personal data about you or from you, and do not intentionally collect any sensitive data. The personal data We collect may include:
- Your first and last name
- Your email address
- Your mailing address
- Your phone number
- Credit card or payment data
- IP address
- Email correspondence with us
Automatic Collection of Data.
As you navigate through and interact with Our Website, We may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to Our Website, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The technologies We or Our trusted third parties use for this automatic data collection may include:
Cookies are usually defined in one of two ways and Factory Direct Craft sites may use both of them:
(1) Session cookies do not stay on your computer after you close your browser,
(2) Persistent cookies remain on your computer until you delete them or they expire.
Microsoft Internet Explorer:
Please be aware that a number of features on Our websites may require cookies to operate correctly, turning off cookies may affect your experience on Our Website.
- A Web Beacon is an electronic image. Web Beacons can track certain things form your computer and can report activity back to a web server allowing us to understand some of your behavior. If you choose to receive emails from Factory Direct Craft, We may use Web Beacons to track your reaction to Our emails. We may also use them to track if you click on the links and the time and date you do so. Some of Our marketing partners may use Web Beacons to track your interaction with online advertising banners.
- Embedded Web Links. Links provided in Our emails and in some cases on third party websites may include tracking embedded in the link. The tracking is accomplished through a redirection system. The redirection system allows Factory Direct Craft to understand how the link is being used. Some of these links will enable Factory Direct Craft to identify that you have personally clicked on the link and that this may be attached to the personal data that We hold about you. This data is used to improve Our service to you and to help us understand the performance of Our marketing campaigns.
- Third Party Websites and Services. Factory Direct Craft works with a number of service providers of marketing communications technology. These service providers may use various data collection methods to improve the performance of the marketing campaigns We are contracting them to provide. The information collected can be gathered on Our websites and also on the websites where Our marketing communications are appearing. For example, We may collect data where Our banner advertisements are displayed on third party websites.
Do Not Track Disclosure. We do not track customers over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising. Therefore, Our Website does not operate any differently when it receives Do Not Track (DNT) signals. The information We collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal data.
Purposes: Why We Need Your Personal Data
We use information that We collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal data, in order to:
- Prevent malicious activity and provide you with a secure experience;
- Provide service and support for products that you own;
- Provide marketing communications that are effective and optimized for you;
- Keep you up-to-date with the latest benefits available from Factory Direct Craft;
- Avoid sending you something that will not be of interest;
- Define what content you might be interested in;
- Personalize your website experience;
- Measure performance of marketing programs;
- Invite you to participate in competitions;
- Learn about your behavior and try to improve what We do for your benefit;
- Contact you about services and offers that are relevant to you; and
- Display testimonials, reviews, or recommendations on Our websites with the express consent of the owner of that statement.
Processing: What We Do With Your Personal Data
All personal data We process is processed by Our staff or trusted third parties in the United States of America and other countries.
We may disclose aggregated information about Our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. We may disclose personal data that We collect or you provide as described in this Notice:
- To Our trusted subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors and service providers We use to support Our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Corporation's assets, whether as an ongoing concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal data held by the Corporation about Our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide the personal data.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the personal data.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If We believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights or the property of Corporation, Our customers, or others.
We may otherwise disclose your personal data only for purposes disclosed in this Notice or on the Website, as required by law, or with your informed consent.
Organizational and Technical Safeguards: How We Protect Your Personal Data
Processing of personal data happens in strict accordance with Our Company's data governance program, which includes implementing reasonable organizational and technical safeguards to protect personal data from unauthorized use, disclosure, or destruction. Such organizational safeguards including binding Our trusted third parties to contracts and requiring the same or better organizational or technical safeguards for your personal data.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Your credit card information is handled by a trusted third party and is not entered, transmitted, stored, or received on or by Our Company's servers at any point during an online ordering process.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although We do Our best to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the 100% security of your personal data transmitted to Our Website. Any transmission of personal data is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Retention: How Long We Keep Your Personal Data
We only retain your personal data as required to complete the processing We have disclosed in this Notice. We also retain a record of the IP address, country, and timestamp of acknowledgement for EU visitors acknowledging their consent to this Notice.
Marketing: What We Would Also Like to Do with Your Personal Data
With your consent, We would like to use your name and email address to inform you about future products and services. This contact information is not shared with third parties or used for other purposes, and you can unsubscribe from any such marketing via the unsubscribe option in any such marketing email you receive from us. Please indicate below if you would like to opt-in to such communications from Our Company.
What are your rights?
You can exercise any of the following rights by directly making changes in Our Website or notifying us as described below.
- Access: You can access and verify what personal data Our Website currently contains by logging into Our Website and visiting your account profile page. You may also email us at email@example.com to request a copy of the personal data Our Website currently contains.
- Correction or Rectification: You can correct what personal data Our Website currently contains by logging into Our Website and visiting your account profile page. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that We correct or rectify any personal data that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if We believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. Where applicable, Factory Direct Craft will ensure such changes are shared with any trusted third parties.
- Restrict Processing: When applicable, you may restrict the processing of your personal data within Our Website by submitting a request via email to email@example.com. In your email, please explain how you wish Factory Direct Craft to restrict processing of your personal data. When such restrictions are not possible, Factory Direct Craft will advise you accordingly. You can then choose to exercise any other rights under this Notice, to include withdrawing your consent to the processing of your personal data. Where applicable, Factory Direct Craft will ensure such changes are shared with any trusted third parties.
- Object to Processing: When applicable, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by submitting a request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. When such objections are not possible, Factory Direct Craft will advise you accordingly. You can then choose to exercise any other rights under this Notice, to include withdrawing your consent to the processing of your personal data. Where applicable, Factory Direct Craft will ensure such changes are shared with any trusted third parties.
- Portability: Upon request, and when possible, Factory Direct Craft can provide you with copies of your personal data. You may submit a request via email to email@example.com. When such a request cannot be honored, Factory Direct Craft will advise you accordingly. You can then choose to exercise any other rights under this Notice, to include withdrawing your consent. Where applicable, Factory Direct Craft will ensure such changes are shared with any trusted third parties.
- Withdraw Consent: At any time, you may withdraw your consent of Our Company's processing of your personal data through this Website by notifying us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Using the same email address associated with your Website account, simply type the words "GDPR - WITHDRAW CONSENT" in the subject line of your email. Upon receipt of such a withdrawal of consent, Factory Direct Craft will confirm receipt, proceed to stop processing your personal data, and direct you to the GDPR Personal Data Removal Request webpage, where you can submit your request for erasure as explained below. Where applicable, Factory Direct Craft will ensure such changes are shared with any trusted third parties.
- Erasure: If you should wish to cease use of Our Website and have your personal data deleted from Our Website, then you may submit a request via Our GDPR Personal Data Removal Request page at GDPR Removal Request. To submit your request, you will need to provide your email address used for your account creation or order, select the country associated with your account, and verify you are not a bot or automated submission by completing a basic mathematical equation. When such restrictions are not possible, Factory Direct Craft will advise you accordingly. Factory Direct Craft will confirm receipt and erase your personal data. Where applicable, Factory Direct Craft will ensure such changes are shared with any trusted third parties.
- Submit Complaints or Questions: If you wish to raise a complaint on how We have handled your personal data, you can contact us as described below. If you reside in a European Union member state, you may also lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in your country.
Will this Notice Change?
If We make material changes to how We process your personal data, We will notify you by email to the email address specified in your Website account, or through a notice on Our Website.
How Can I Get Help?
Questions or concerns about this Notice and Our processing of your personal data can be directed
Factory Direct Craft Supply, Inc.
ATTN: GDPR Notice
901 Pleasant Valley Dr.
Springboro, Ohio 45066
|By clicking this button, I acknowledge that I have read this Notice and affirmatively consent to the processing of my personal data as described in this Notice.I Agree|